The Old Kingdom, Old World of Darkness
- Canon characters (Sabriel, etc.) should have the tags “canon” and “NPC” .
- Other tags will arise as necessary, probably organically. E.g. probably “city” for cities and towns, or perhaps just “place” or “location” would be sufficient.
- In general, things should be cited – err more to the side of “page xx in YY Book” rather than full-text here, though.
- Good extra resource for visual thoughts: https://joshwongart.com/projects/6602724
- Charter and Free Magic
- The Clayr
- Cast of Characters
- Character creation
- The “place” tag – starting with Abhorsen’s House
- Miscellaneous places
- The Dead
Welcome to your wiki!
You can copy the bullets •◦ for use to indicate dots in an ability.
Editing a page
To edit a page, click the small pencil-in-a-box icon to the left of the page name.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name for it and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to an existing page, click the Wiki Link button on the right. You can quickly look up the page you want and insert a link to it.
Linking to characters
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, use the Character Link button to the right.
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, we use a simple formatting language called Textile. Textile is easy to learn and simultaneously allows for lots of customization.